Course Information and Maps
- 8:00 a.m – Half Marathon/Half Marathon Relay
- 8:20 a.m – 10K Run
- 8:30 a.m – 5K Walk/Run
- Race Starts at Lake Kohlmeier, Owatonna, MN. See maps below.
- Chip Timing
- Mile Markers will be along all of the courses at each mile.
- No strollers allowed on the half marathon course. Strollers are welcomed on the 5K route.
- There is a 3-hour time limit.
- 6 water stops are available on the route. Powerade and water will be available at every water stop. Water stops will be located at miles 2,4,6,8,10 and 12 approximately. No gels are available along the course.
- Restrooms are available at the start and finish, miles 1.5, 3.5, 6.5, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5 approximately.
Download the course map here.