FROM THE HEART 2021
Thank you for your patience as we worked to determine the best and safest plan for FTH 2021.
While FTH 2021 WILL TAKE PLACE,
it will look a little different due the pandemic that we continue to overcome.
ALL 2021 PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE
ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENT AT THE OWATONNA HOSPITAL
ALL 2021 RACE INFO FOUND HERE:
- Paper Registrations Only. Registration form is available here.
- Must be received by April 25.
- No online registrations will be available.
- No race day registrations.
- In-person or Virtual race will be available.
- Virtual: Plan to run/walk the course between May 1-May 15.
- In-Person: Join us on Saturday, May 1 at Lake Kohlmeier
- Flags will be posted along the course
- 8:00 Half Marathon/Half Marathon Relay
- Finishers will receive a medal (available until 12:00 pm)
- 8:30 5K
- NO Kids Fun Run
- Grab and go refreshments will be available at the lake upon completion
- No water stops will be on the 5K course. Please feel free to leave your own items at locations for consumption.
- One water stop will be provided on the half marathon route with bottled water available. This will be located at 2120 Mineral Springs Parkway. Please feel free to leave your own items at other locations for consumption.
- There will be NO timing system. If you want an official time, please time yourself.
- There will be NO street intersection guards.
- No place awards will be given and no awards ceremony held
While many FTH festivities have changed, our main focus remains the same. A great group of people, spending time together while raising funds for a great cause!
We all need something to look forward to.
FTH 2021 is just that!!
- FTH 2021 Shirt Pickup will be held at 2120 Mineral Springs Parkway on Thursday, April 29 4-7 pm and Friday, April 30 4-7 pm. All participants will receive a “once in a lifetime” FTH COVID long sleeve dri-fit shirt!
- Sponsorships: Please send any sponsorships to FTH PO Box 853 Owatonna, MN by April 15 to be included on our FTH 2021 shirt. Please see our website for additional details.
Want to share information about possible recipients? Email email@example.com
For additional information contact Beth Svenby at (507) 456-8909 or Margo McKay at (507) 475-2191.